- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
Now in theaters, The Prodigy revolves around a mother who discovers that her beloved son may be a danger to herself and others. The gripping thriller takes that horrifying premise and runs with it, all the way to a surprising conclusion.
With horror sequel Happy Death Day 2U about to open nationwide, we look at three more upcoming thrillers that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Jordan Peele (Get Out) wrote and directed the original thriller, which stars Lupita Nyong’o and Winston Duke. They portray parents who take their family on vacation, only to be “haunted by an unexplainable and unresolved trauma” that ultimately pits them against a truly terrifying opponent. Read everything we know here.
Release date: March 22.