- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
- Director Christian Rivers Talks 'Mortal Engines' VFX Challenges; Here's Everything We Know
“When you die, you die” is a phrase that is repeated several times in the trailer for The Possession of Hannah Grace, which is a thought that can reassure anyone worried that the dead might return to life in a very bad mood. Of course, countless horror movies have sought to disprove that phrase by reanimating corpses to very frightening effect.
The Possession of Hannah Grace introduces the protagonist in a sympathetic manner before quickly moving on to its scary setup, making sure to pay homage to other memorable fright flicks along the way. Read more about the film below and then watch the trailer.
What’s the story?
“A shocking exorcism spirals out of control, claiming the life of a young woman,” says the official synopsis. “Months later, Megan…