- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
- Director Christian Rivers Talks 'Mortal Engines' VFX Challenges; Here's Everything We Know
Michael B. Jordan first gained notice as a teenage drug dealer in David Simon’s superb series The Wire way back in 2002. He stood out again on the small screen in both Friday Night Lights and Parenthood before his startling turn in Ryan Coogler’s charged, true-life drama Fruitvale Station. That led to his sterling starring role as Adonis Johnson in Coogler’s gritty and surprising sports film Creed.
Earlier this year, Jordan showed his range with his gripping, villainous performance in Coogler’s Black Panther and he has reprised his role as Adonis Johnson to acclaim in Creed II (above), now playing in theaters nationwide. What else does the still-rising star have in store for his growing legion of fans? We look at three upcoming theatrical projects.