- What's New on Home Video in March 2019
- The Month in Movies: What's in Theaters This March
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
Michael B. Jordan first gained notice as a teenage drug dealer in David Simon’s superb series The Wire way back in 2002. He stood out again on the small screen in both Friday Night Lights and Parenthood before his startling turn in Ryan Coogler’s charged, true-life drama Fruitvale Station. That led to his sterling starring role as Adonis Johnson in Coogler’s gritty and surprising sports film Creed.
Earlier this year, Jordan showed his range with his gripping, villainous performance in Coogler’s Black Panther and he has reprised his role as Adonis Johnson to acclaim in Creed II (above), now playing in theaters nationwide. What else does the still-rising star have in store for his growing legion of fans? We look at three upcoming theatrical projects.