- Today in Movie Culture: The Sound Design of the 'Harry Potter' Movies, Pixar Shorts Easter Eggs and More
- Find Your Courage in First 'Dumbo' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: The Truth About Dumbledore, What Movies Get Right About Hackers and More
- The Rock Returns to Wrestling in 'Fighting With My Family' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- 'The Equalizer 2' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
Ever since he made his first appearance on the second season premiere of the CW’s Supergirl, actor Tyler Hoechlin’s portrayal of Kara Zor-El’s more famous cousin, Superman, has been generally well-received by the passionate community of Superman fans. As Supergirl has continued with a generally solid level of popularity, more and more of her cousin’s life seems to be coming into play on the show, and this week that seems to have culminated into an interesting new rumor.
With the CW’s annual crossover of all their DC Comics series coming soon, we know that Supergirl has recently cast actress Elizabeth Tulloch as Clark Kent’s wife and longtime Superman supporting character Lois Lane. There was also an announcement recently that none other than Lex Luthor…