- Next 3 Surprising Comedies: 'The Upside,' 'What Men Want,' 'Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral'
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' VFX Breakdown, 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' Lego Set and More
- 'Halloween' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Watch First, Totally Unnerving 'Us' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Comics on Film: The Excellent 'Aquaman' Proves That the DC Universe Lives
Ever since he made his first appearance on the second season premiere of the CW’s Supergirl, actor Tyler Hoechlin’s portrayal of Kara Zor-El’s more famous cousin, Superman, has been generally well-received by the passionate community of Superman fans. As Supergirl has continued with a generally solid level of popularity, more and more of her cousin’s life seems to be coming into play on the show, and this week that seems to have culminated into an interesting new rumor.
With the CW’s annual crossover of all their DC Comics series coming soon, we know that Supergirl has recently cast actress Elizabeth Tulloch as Clark Kent’s wife and longtime Superman supporting character Lois Lane. There was also an announcement recently that none other than Lex Luthor…