- Today in Movie Culture: The Sound Design of the 'Harry Potter' Movies, Pixar Shorts Easter Eggs and More
- Find Your Courage in First 'Dumbo' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: The Truth About Dumbledore, What Movies Get Right About Hackers and More
- The Rock Returns to Wrestling in 'Fighting With My Family' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- 'The Equalizer 2' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
Timothée Chalamet began appearing on the big screen with brief roles in Jason Reitman’s Men, Women & Children and Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar before snaring larger roles in indie dramas like One and Two. He caught fire in Hollywood thanks to his trio of acclaimed performances last year in Call Me By Your Name (for which he received a well-deserved Academy Award nomination), Lady Bird and Hostiles.
Now he is again receiving plaudits for his sterling performance as a young man dealing with addiction in Beautiful Boy, starring Steve Carell. Based on a true story, the drama opened over the weekend to very positive audience reaction, scoring 90% approval on Rotten Tomatoes as of this writing. What’s next for the talented actor?