- Comics on Film: With No Movies in Sight, Would a Return to TV Be Better for Superman?
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Music Video, Harrison Ford in 'Solo' and More
- The Week in Movie News: Idris Elba Joins 'Cats,' the Warrens Return in 'Annabelle 3' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Alternate Endings and VFX Breakdown and More
- 'The Curse of La Llorona' Trailer Introduces the Terrifying "Weeping Woman"; Here's Everything We Know
It’s been 18 years since the release of Unbreakable, one of the most popular superhero movies not based on any comic book or other source material. M. Night Shyamalan had long teased a follow-up, and finally one arrived covertly as the 2016 thriller Split, which revealed itself as a secret spin-off in its final moments. Now, we’re also getting a more direct sequel to both Unbreakable and Split, called Glass.
This one will see the return of Samuel L. Jackson’s titular villain character from the 2000 original, as he joins his heroic nemesis played by Bruce Willis and fellow bad guy The Beast (aka The Horde), played by James McAvoy. All three appear in a new trailer just released by Universal, but this time the eponymous Mr. Glass takes center stage as an evil…