- 'Venom' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
It’s been 18 years since the release of Unbreakable, one of the most popular superhero movies not based on any comic book or other source material. M. Night Shyamalan had long teased a follow-up, and finally one arrived covertly as the 2016 thriller Split, which revealed itself as a secret spin-off in its final moments. Now, we’re also getting a more direct sequel to both Unbreakable and Split, called Glass.
This one will see the return of Samuel L. Jackson’s titular villain character from the 2000 original, as he joins his heroic nemesis played by Bruce Willis and fellow bad guy The Beast (aka The Horde), played by James McAvoy. All three appear in a new trailer just released by Universal, but this time the eponymous Mr. Glass takes center stage as an evil…