- 'Venom' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
Ten years ago, Tom Hardy’s ferocious performance in Nicolas Winding Refn’s scathing indie drama Bronson brought wider attention to the actor’s capabilities. He’s never been one to shy away from big-budget Hollywood productions, either; he became known to a wider audience in Christopher Nolan’s Inception. From there, he was off and running, starring notably in Warrior, Locke, The Drop, Legend, and TV’s Taboo, as well as The Dark Knight Rises, Mad Max: Fury Road and The Revenant.
His latest starring role in Venom (above) has won plaudits from nearly everyone, even though the film itself received not-so-great reviews. The superhero tale easily topped the box office, earning an estimated $80 million. What’s next for the talented…