- Comics on Film: With No Movies in Sight, Would a Return to TV Be Better for Superman?
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Music Video, Harrison Ford in 'Solo' and More
- The Week in Movie News: Idris Elba Joins 'Cats,' the Warrens Return in 'Annabelle 3' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Alternate Endings and VFX Breakdown and More
- 'The Curse of La Llorona' Trailer Introduces the Terrifying "Weeping Woman"; Here's Everything We Know
Ten years ago, Tom Hardy’s ferocious performance in Nicolas Winding Refn’s scathing indie drama Bronson brought wider attention to the actor’s capabilities. He’s never been one to shy away from big-budget Hollywood productions, either; he became known to a wider audience in Christopher Nolan’s Inception. From there, he was off and running, starring notably in Warrior, Locke, The Drop, Legend, and TV’s Taboo, as well as The Dark Knight Rises, Mad Max: Fury Road and The Revenant.
His latest starring role in Venom (above) has won plaudits from nearly everyone, even though the film itself received not-so-great reviews. The superhero tale easily topped the box office, earning an estimated $80 million. What’s next for the talented…