- 'Venom' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
Universal Pictures has pulled back the curtains on Mortal Engines, a steampunk fantasy film presented by Peter Jackson. Jackson is also responsible for the film’s screenplay alongside writing partners Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens, the trio behind The Lord of the Rings.
For some filmgoers that will be enough to go on, but the movie has just released another action-packed trailer to entice anyone in doubt. You can watch that new spot, which made its debut at New York Comic-Con, down below after learning more about the YA adaptation.
Here’s everything we know about Mortal Engines:
What’s the movie about?
Based on Philip Reeve’s series of the same name, Mortal Engines has one of the craziest concepts I’ve heard of in some time. Here’s…