- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
For the 25th official installment of the James Bond franchise, fans expect something special. Fortunately, the next movie, which is currently known as “Bond 25,” should be a treat. Not only is Daniel Craig planning to finish out his run as 007 with a bang, but the series also has a new director with a terrific track record on board.
Replacing the recently departed Danny Boyle, True Detective and Beasts of No Nation (above) director Cary Fukunaga has been tapped by Bond franchise producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, as announced on Twitter. Craig himself was cited as one of the people sharing the news, indicating that he likely had a say in the choice.
In addition to revealing the new director, MGM and EON announced the movie has a…