- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
The Angels are heading to the big screen once again. Originally a TV series in the 1970s, Charlie’s Angels was later adapted into a 2000 action comedy that continued the canon of the show, and that spawned one sequel three years later. In 2011, there was a TV series reboot on the small screen, but it was very short-lived. Now, Sony is bringing the property back to theaters with a new version that will hopefully start a new film franchise.
News on the movie reboot has been slow since its announcement two years ago, but with a production start approaching, casting is ramping up. The Hollywood Reporter just shared the latest, that Sir Patrick Stewart is in negotiations to play one of multiple Bosley characters in the feature. Elizabeth Banks, who is also co-writing, producing…