- 'Venom' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
The Angels are heading to the big screen once again. Originally a TV series in the 1970s, Charlie’s Angels was later adapted into a 2000 action comedy that continued the canon of the show, and that spawned one sequel three years later. In 2011, there was a TV series reboot on the small screen, but it was very short-lived. Now, Sony is bringing the property back to theaters with a new version that will hopefully start a new film franchise.
News on the movie reboot has been slow since its announcement two years ago, but with a production start approaching, casting is ramping up. The Hollywood Reporter just shared the latest, that Sir Patrick Stewart is in negotiations to play one of multiple Bosley characters in the feature. Elizabeth Banks, who is also co-writing, producing…