- Comics on Film: With No Movies in Sight, Would a Return to TV Be Better for Superman?
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Music Video, Harrison Ford in 'Solo' and More
- The Week in Movie News: Idris Elba Joins 'Cats,' the Warrens Return in 'Annabelle 3' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Alternate Endings and VFX Breakdown and More
- 'The Curse of La Llorona' Trailer Introduces the Terrifying "Weeping Woman"; Here's Everything We Know
The Angels are heading to the big screen once again. Originally a TV series in the 1970s, Charlie’s Angels was later adapted into a 2000 action comedy that continued the canon of the show, and that spawned one sequel three years later. In 2011, there was a TV series reboot on the small screen, but it was very short-lived. Now, Sony is bringing the property back to theaters with a new version that will hopefully start a new film franchise.
News on the movie reboot has been slow since its announcement two years ago, but with a production start approaching, casting is ramping up. The Hollywood Reporter just shared the latest, that Sir Patrick Stewart is in negotiations to play one of multiple Bosley characters in the feature. Elizabeth Banks, who is also co-writing, producing…