- 'The Equalizer 2' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Today in Movie Culture: Alternate 'Fantastic Beasts' Endings, 'Detective Pikachu' Easter Eggs and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Harry Potter' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Recap, a Tribute to Exposition Scenes and More
- Comic Book Legend Stan Lee, 95, Passes Away
- Watch the First 'Pokemon: Detective Pikachu' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
Batman is eternal.
That much is certain. Whatever happens behind the scenes of the stories being told for the character – regardless of the medium – will likely never diminish the public adoration that he’s enjoyed for the better part of a century now. Still, when dealing with telling Batman stories particularly in live-action, the fact of the matter is that the timeless icon has to be embodied by a real person.
That always opens up the possibilities of human foibles and flaws interfering, somehow, with the depiction of the Dark Knight on film or television.
Warner Bros. could be at a turning point in the very near future when it comes to Batman on the silver screen, and even though we may be in for a change in the future, again: Batman is eternal…