- DVD Obscura: 'Lean on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
- DVD Obscura: 'Leon on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Train to Busan' Sequel on Its Way
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Avengers: Infinity War' VFX Breakdown, How Christopher Nolan Ends His Movies and More
- Today in Movie Culture: Imagining Emily Blunt as Invisible Woman, the Qualifications of a Disney Princess and More
We’ve known for a while that Sony Pictures has screen rights to some 900 Marvel characters. With the upcoming release of Venom on the horizon, their plans for the future are now coming more clearly into focus.
With the anticipation that Venom will enjoy a successful launch when it opens in theaters, Sony is developing a number of other movies, both sequels and stand-alone features, according to Variety. The company is also “open to having other characters from its Spider-Man films pop up in Marvel movies that are produced under the Disney aegis, and would presumably also like to see an Avenger or two cameo in its own movies.” For now, here’s everything we know about Sony’s plans for its Spider-Man universe.
Venom (October 5, 2018)