- The Week in Movie News: A Marvel Icon Passed On, The First 'Detective Pikachu' Trailer Debuted and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Back to the Future' Delorean Hovercraft, Joe Taslim as Marvel's Namor and More
- DVD Obscura: 'Never Goin' Back,' 'King Cohen,' 'Mandy' and Much More
- Today in Movie Culture: The Sound Design of the 'Harry Potter' Movies, Pixar Shorts Easter Eggs and More
- Find Your Courage in First 'Dumbo' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
Given what happens in Avengers: Infinity War, the next solo Spider-Man movie is shrouded in secrecy. At least, a lot of the details are. What we do know is the Spider-Man: Homecoming follow-up will be titled Spider-Man: Far From Home and it will supposedly be set after the events of next summer’s Avengers 4. If anyone is even still alive after that ultimate Marvel crossover, that is.
We also have a hero and a villain and much of the supporting cast in place. Now, according to Vulture, we also know about two other characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe making some sizable appearance in Far From Home: Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their longtime roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill, respectively.