- Next 3 Long-awaited Sequels: 'The Girl in the Spider's Web,' 'Mary Poppins Returns,' 'Zombieland 2'
- Comics on Film: With No Movies in Sight, Would a Return to TV Be Better for Superman?
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Music Video, Harrison Ford in 'Solo' and More
- The Week in Movie News: Idris Elba Joins 'Cats,' the Warrens Return in 'Annabelle 3' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Alternate Endings and VFX Breakdown and More
Given what happens in Avengers: Infinity War, the next solo Spider-Man movie is shrouded in secrecy. At least, a lot of the details are. What we do know is the Spider-Man: Homecoming follow-up will be titled Spider-Man: Far From Home and it will supposedly be set after the events of next summer’s Avengers 4. If anyone is even still alive after that ultimate Marvel crossover, that is.
We also have a hero and a villain and much of the supporting cast in place. Now, according to Vulture, we also know about two other characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe making some sizable appearance in Far From Home: Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their longtime roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill, respectively.