- DVD Obscura: 'Lean on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
- DVD Obscura: 'Leon on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Train to Busan' Sequel on Its Way
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Avengers: Infinity War' VFX Breakdown, How Christopher Nolan Ends His Movies and More
- Today in Movie Culture: Imagining Emily Blunt as Invisible Woman, the Qualifications of a Disney Princess and More
Given what happens in Avengers: Infinity War, the next solo Spider-Man movie is shrouded in secrecy. At least, a lot of the details are. What we do know is the Spider-Man: Homecoming follow-up will be titled Spider-Man: Far From Home and it will supposedly be set after the events of next summer’s Avengers 4. If anyone is even still alive after that ultimate Marvel crossover, that is.
We also have a hero and a villain and much of the supporting cast in place. Now, according to Vulture, we also know about two other characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe making some sizable appearance in Far From Home: Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their longtime roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill, respectively.