- 'Venom' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- First 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer Arrives as Release Date Moves Up; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: All of Christian Bale's Physical Transformations, a History of Italian Horror and More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Suspiria,' 'Halloween,' 'The Demonologist' and More
- 2019 Golden Globe Award Nominations: 'Vice' and 'The Favourite' Lead All As 'Black Panther' Makes History
Given what happens in Avengers: Infinity War, the next solo Spider-Man movie is shrouded in secrecy. At least, a lot of the details are. What we do know is the Spider-Man: Homecoming follow-up will be titled Spider-Man: Far From Home and it will supposedly be set after the events of next summer’s Avengers 4. If anyone is even still alive after that ultimate Marvel crossover, that is.
We also have a hero and a villain and much of the supporting cast in place. Now, according to Vulture, we also know about two other characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe making some sizable appearance in Far From Home: Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their longtime roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill, respectively.