- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
Given what happens in Avengers: Infinity War, the next solo Spider-Man movie is shrouded in secrecy. At least, a lot of the details are. What we do know is the Spider-Man: Homecoming follow-up will be titled Spider-Man: Far From Home and it will supposedly be set after the events of next summer’s Avengers 4. If anyone is even still alive after that ultimate Marvel crossover, that is.
We also have a hero and a villain and much of the supporting cast in place. Now, according to Vulture, we also know about two other characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe making some sizable appearance in Far From Home: Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their longtime roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill, respectively.