- Today in Movie Culture: What Makes Michael Myers So Iconic, the Versatility of Oscar Isaac and More
- Cary Fukunaga Will Direct the Next James Bond Movie; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: John Carpenter's New 'Halloween' Theme, 'Captain Marvel' Easter Eggs and More
- 'Sicario: Day of the Soldado' and 'The First Purge' Come Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Today in Movie Culture: Alternate 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Endings, the Sound of '80s Movies and More
Quentin Tarantino’s next movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, will mix his usual ensemble-heavy pop-culture-infused storytelling with a real-life tragedy. Focused mainly on fictional characters, the feature’s backdrop will be Tinseltown in the late 1960s, with a specific link to a true crime involving famous Hollywood players.
One of those celebrities in focus is actress Sharon Tate, wife of filmmaker Roman Polanski and star of such films as Valley of the Dolls and Polanski’s The Fearless Vampire Killers. Portraying Tate on screen is Margot Robbie (in I, Tonya, above), who just shared a first-look portrait of herself as the actress. See the photo and read more about the movie below.
Here’s everything we know about Quentin Tarantino’s next movie…