- DVD Obscura: 'Lean on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
- DVD Obscura: 'Leon on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Train to Busan' Sequel on Its Way
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Avengers: Infinity War' VFX Breakdown, How Christopher Nolan Ends His Movies and More
- Today in Movie Culture: Imagining Emily Blunt as Invisible Woman, the Qualifications of a Disney Princess and More
Quentin Tarantino’s next movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, will mix his usual ensemble-heavy pop-culture-infused storytelling with a real-life tragedy. Focused mainly on fictional characters, the feature’s backdrop will be Tinseltown in the late 1960s, with a specific link to a true crime involving famous Hollywood players.
One of those celebrities in focus is actress Sharon Tate, wife of filmmaker Roman Polanski and star of such films as Valley of the Dolls and Polanski’s The Fearless Vampire Killers. Portraying Tate on screen is Margot Robbie (in I, Tonya, above), who just shared a first-look portrait of herself as the actress. See the photo and read more about the movie below.
Here’s everything we know about Quentin Tarantino’s next movie…