- Next 3 Surprising Comedies: 'The Upside,' 'What Men Want,' 'Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral'
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' VFX Breakdown, 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' Lego Set and More
- 'Halloween' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Watch First, Totally Unnerving 'Us' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Comics on Film: The Excellent 'Aquaman' Proves That the DC Universe Lives
“I really have a hard time telling people no, because the disappointment on their face, literally, I reel for three hours. I tell myself, ‘I should have taken that picture, I should have taken that picture.’ So drawing healthy boundaries for me is really a challenge, because I’m so grateful,” Metz told The Hollywood Reporter at the Banff World Media Festival.