- 'Big Brother' Reveals New Houseguests for Season 20
- Editors Behind 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'This Is Us' and More Reveal How They Crafted Intense Scenes
- Jason Mitchell Teases 'The Chi' Season 2: "It's Going to Get More Real"
- How Costume Designers on 'GLOW,' 'The Crown' and More Helped Leading Ladies Find Their Power
- 'Incredibles 2' Smashes Box Office Records
“I really have a hard time telling people no, because the disappointment on their face, literally, I reel for three hours. I tell myself, ‘I should have taken that picture, I should have taken that picture.’ So drawing healthy boundaries for me is really a challenge, because I’m so grateful,” Metz told The Hollywood Reporter at the Banff World Media Festival.