- 'Big Brother' Reveals New Houseguests for Season 20
- Editors Behind 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'This Is Us' and More Reveal How They Crafted Intense Scenes
- Jason Mitchell Teases 'The Chi' Season 2: "It's Going to Get More Real"
- How Costume Designers on 'GLOW,' 'The Crown' and More Helped Leading Ladies Find Their Power
- 'Incredibles 2' Smashes Box Office Records
Many people have fond memories of hearing Boris Karloff voice Dr. Seuss’ classic character the Grinch in the animated television show How the Grinch Stole Christmas, directed by Chuck Jones. More recently, Jim Carrey memorably embodied the grouchy character in Ron Howard’s same-titled live-action version in 2000, which won a lot of new Grinch fans.
Now a new animated feature version is heading to theaters. We were teased with a TV spot earlier this year during the Olympics and then the first trailer, but now a new trailer expands on how this version will be distinctive, hinting at the Grinch’s early years in an orphanage, as well as his current activities as a mean fellow doing mean things to unsuspecting people. Oh, and his views on Christmas.
Watch the new…