- Comics on Film: What We Know about 'Green Lantern Corps' and Tom Cruise
- Today in Movie Culture: Superman vs. Skeletor, the Trademarks of a Peter Berg Movie and More
- The Week in Movie News: First Look at Live-Action 'Mulan,' Dora the Explorer' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Avengers: Infinity War' as a Video Game, Imagining Tom Cruise as Green Lantern and More
- DVD Obscura: 'Lean on Pete,' 'Ismael's Ghosts,' 'Hitler's Hollywood' and Much More
We’ve always suspected that our computers are out to get us! Well, not really, but we’re certainly aware of various real-life dangers that can be more easily facilitated by our personal computers and the global reach of the internet.
Those fears were explored in Unfriended, a chilling suspense story about a group of teenage friends who are haunted by a fellow student who was bullied into committing suicide. Reportedly budgeted at $1 million, the film earned more than $64 million at the box office worldwide.
Now the sequel opens a portal into the dark web, which harbors confidential, sometimes disturbing content that can be shared anonymously. Watch the first Unfriended: Dark Web trailer below, then read onward to learn everything we know about the film.