- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
Here are a bunch of little bites to satisfy your hunger for movie culture.
Movie Recap of the Day:
To prepare us for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Tarik Trotter rapped a recap of Jurassic World on The Tonight Show:
Movie Science of the Day:
In the latest edition of Film Theory, MatPat gets technical about how the parks in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World could have been much safer:
FX Breakdown of the Day:
In this brief video essay, Thomas Flight breaks down how Rian Johnson created one of the most memorable effects bits in Star Wars: The Last Jedi:
Fan Build of the Day:
Watch a Star Wars fan create a Jawa Sandcrawler toy box with one sheet of plywood (via…