- Today in Movie Culture: Imagining Emily Blunt as Invisible Woman, the Qualifications of a Disney Princess and More
- Comedies 'Tag' and 'Action Point' Come Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Today in Movie Culture: What If Jim Carrey Starred in 'Venom,' the Fate of Thor's Roommate and More
- First Look at Disney's Live-Action 'Mulan'; Here's Everything We Know
- First Look at Isabela Moner in 'Dora the Explorer'; Here's Everything We Know
Gasps could be heard around the world this morning from Wonder Woman fans seeing Chris Pine in a tracksuit in a new image from the set of Wonder Woman 1984. Not only was it the sound of happiness of seeing Steve Trevor back and also wearing a very becoming outfit but it was also the sound of stunned amazement that Steve Trevor is somehow still alive and has not aged in the sequel.
Another image shared at the same time on social media features Gal Gadot as the DC superhero, in her Diana Prince alter ego form, standing in front of a bunch of TVs. One of them features a close-up of J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman) in Dallas. Another is a screenshot of Christie Brinkley taunting Chevy Chase from National Lampoon’s Vacation.
Welcome to WONDER…