- Next 3 Surprising Comedies: 'The Upside,' 'What Men Want,' 'Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral'
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' VFX Breakdown, 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' Lego Set and More
- 'Halloween' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Watch First, Totally Unnerving 'Us' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Comics on Film: The Excellent 'Aquaman' Proves That the DC Universe Lives
Gasps could be heard around the world this morning from Wonder Woman fans seeing Chris Pine in a tracksuit in a new image from the set of Wonder Woman 1984. Not only was it the sound of happiness of seeing Steve Trevor back and also wearing a very becoming outfit but it was also the sound of stunned amazement that Steve Trevor is somehow still alive and has not aged in the sequel.
Another image shared at the same time on social media features Gal Gadot as the DC superhero, in her Diana Prince alter ego form, standing in front of a bunch of TVs. One of them features a close-up of J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman) in Dallas. Another is a screenshot of Christie Brinkley taunting Chevy Chase from National Lampoon’s Vacation.
Welcome to WONDER…