- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
Gasps could be heard around the world this morning from Wonder Woman fans seeing Chris Pine in a tracksuit in a new image from the set of Wonder Woman 1984. Not only was it the sound of happiness of seeing Steve Trevor back and also wearing a very becoming outfit but it was also the sound of stunned amazement that Steve Trevor is somehow still alive and has not aged in the sequel.
Another image shared at the same time on social media features Gal Gadot as the DC superhero, in her Diana Prince alter ego form, standing in front of a bunch of TVs. One of them features a close-up of J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman) in Dallas. Another is a screenshot of Christie Brinkley taunting Chevy Chase from National Lampoon’s Vacation.
Welcome to WONDER…