- Comics on Film: With No Movies in Sight, Would a Return to TV Be Better for Superman?
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Music Video, Harrison Ford in 'Solo' and More
- The Week in Movie News: Idris Elba Joins 'Cats,' the Warrens Return in 'Annabelle 3' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Alternate Endings and VFX Breakdown and More
- 'The Curse of La Llorona' Trailer Introduces the Terrifying "Weeping Woman"; Here's Everything We Know
Gasps could be heard around the world this morning from Wonder Woman fans seeing Chris Pine in a tracksuit in a new image from the set of Wonder Woman 1984. Not only was it the sound of happiness of seeing Steve Trevor back and also wearing a very becoming outfit but it was also the sound of stunned amazement that Steve Trevor is somehow still alive and has not aged in the sequel.
Another image shared at the same time on social media features Gal Gadot as the DC superhero, in her Diana Prince alter ego form, standing in front of a bunch of TVs. One of them features a close-up of J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman) in Dallas. Another is a screenshot of Christie Brinkley taunting Chevy Chase from National Lampoon’s Vacation.
Welcome to WONDER…