- Today in Movie Culture: The Sound Design of the 'Harry Potter' Movies, Pixar Shorts Easter Eggs and More
- Find Your Courage in First 'Dumbo' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: The Truth About Dumbledore, What Movies Get Right About Hackers and More
- The Rock Returns to Wrestling in 'Fighting With My Family' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- 'The Equalizer 2' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
Gasps could be heard around the world this morning from Wonder Woman fans seeing Chris Pine in a tracksuit in a new image from the set of Wonder Woman 1984. Not only was it the sound of happiness of seeing Steve Trevor back and also wearing a very becoming outfit but it was also the sound of stunned amazement that Steve Trevor is somehow still alive and has not aged in the sequel.
Another image shared at the same time on social media features Gal Gadot as the DC superhero, in her Diana Prince alter ego form, standing in front of a bunch of TVs. One of them features a close-up of J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman) in Dallas. Another is a screenshot of Christie Brinkley taunting Chevy Chase from National Lampoon’s Vacation.
Welcome to WONDER…