- BBC Offers First Look At Doctor Who's New "Companions" in World Cup Halftime Teaser
- Sacha Baron Cohen Teases New Show With 10-Minute Preview Clip
- Dennis Rodman Booed at Bruce Willis Roast
- Prosecutors File Notice of Appeal in 'Bachelorette' Contestant Assault Case
- 'CBS Evening News' Anchor Jeff Glor Scores Surprise Trump Interview
What’s new on home video? For those of us interested in watching indie and foreign films and/or documentaries and/or grindhouse titles and/or classic cinema and/or television shows, the answer is easy: plenty! Here’s our guide to the latest and greatest.
You may well have missed Dayveon (FilmRise/MVD) during its all-too-brief theatrical run in 2017, but it’s a drama that packs a real punch. Amman Abbasi’s directorial debut follows its 13-year-old lead character through a long, hot summer in Arkansas in which the young man finds himself inexorably drawn into gang life. Populated with a cast of newcomers, the film has a neorealist feel that makes the drama that much more powerful. A powerful film from a new cinematic voice.
Also available: Director…