- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
The royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is taking place May 19 and it looks to be almost as star-studded as the Met Gala.
It’ll be on just about every TV channel, including CNN, NBC, CBS, and BBC, or you can stream online. And it’ll also be in theaters! (Good luck avoiding it!)
According to Variety, here are the biggest names on the guest list (besides the fellow royals, natch):
1. Amal and George Clooney
Markle’s hairdresser, Miguel Perez, confirmed he’s doing Amal’s hair for the wedding, which means husband George is probably her plus one.
2. Priyanka Chopra
The “Quantico” star is a long-time friend of Markle’s.
3. The cast of “Suits”
Markle’s former costars Gabriel Macht, Gina Torres, Rick Hoffman, Sarah Rafferty, Abigail Spencer and Patrick J. Adams are expected to attend, as well as showrunner Aaron Korsh.
4. 3 out of 5 Spice Girls
According to Page Six, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham (and likely also David Beckham) were all invited. (Sorry, Mel B. and Mel C.!) The Beckhams also attended William and Kate’s wedding in 2011.
5. Janina Gavankar
The “True Blood” star is another good friend of Markle’s.
6. James Blunt
The Grammy-nominated singer served with Harry in the British Army!
7. Joss Stone
The British singer and actress is a good friend of Harry’s and previously attended the last Royal Wedding.
8. Serena Williams
While she hasn’t confirmed her attendance, the tennis superstar has been invited. She and Meghan were on the same flag football team in the 2014 DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl.
9. Rowan Atkinson
Although he’s not on Variety’s list, the “Mr. Bean” star was at the last royal wedding and is good friends with Prince Charles.
10. Possibly the couple’s dogs?
We can only hope!