- Musical 'Cats' to Star Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift and Ian McKellen; Here's Everything We Know
- 'Deadpool 2' Actress Zazie Beetz Joins DC's 'Joker'; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: Batman Tries to Join the MCU, the Truth About Han Solo and More
- Comic-Con 2018 News: 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' is Returning, 'Annabelle 3' Announced
- DC's Joker Origin Movie Gets a Title and a Release Date; Here's Everything We Know
Mr. Blake Lively is everywhere right now to promote Friday’s release of “Deadpool 2.”
Deadpool himself crashed Stephen Colbert’s “The Late Show” monologue last night to troll the host, white male superheroes, Jamie Foxx, Michael J. Fox, Eric Trump, President Trump’s “alleged” pee pee tape, and that “huge a**hole” Ryan Reynolds.
Deadpool made his entrance right after this speech from Colbert:
Stephen Colbert: “Of course, summer blockbuster season is in full swing. There are so many superhero movies this year. Besides ‘Avengers: Infinity War,’ we’ve already had ‘Black Panther.’ Pretty soon there’ll be ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp,’ and ‘Aquaman,’ and ‘Venom.’ At what point will audiences say, ‘Enough with the superheroes’?”
Deadpool, coming out from backstage: “Is it ‘Deadpool 2’? I bet it’s ‘Deadpool 2.'”
The audience ate it up. Watch the clip — and stay to the end for a great “Avengers: Infinity War” reference:That ending! Haha. Josh Brolin’s double duty as Thanos and Cable is really paying off.
“Deadpool” opens in theaters May 18.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.