- BBC Offers First Look At Doctor Who's New "Companions" in World Cup Halftime Teaser
- Sacha Baron Cohen Teases New Show With 10-Minute Preview Clip
- Dennis Rodman Booed at Bruce Willis Roast
- Prosecutors File Notice of Appeal in 'Bachelorette' Contestant Assault Case
- 'CBS Evening News' Anchor Jeff Glor Scores Surprise Trump Interview
Say what you will of Tom Cruise, but the guy can do a stunt.
The actor is well-known for performing much of his own stuntwork (and injuring himself in the process). That dedication really pays off in the new trailer for “Mission: Impossible – Fallout,” which is jam-packed with footage of fight scenes, car chases, and of course, Cruise jumping off buildings and dangling from a helicopter. It’s what he does.
This trailer gives us a bit more insight into Henry Cavill’s character, a deadly CIA operative who is an antagonist to Ethan Hunt. The CIA is called in when dastardly villain Solomon Lane (Sean Harris) escapes.
The usual suspects are all back, including Simon Pegg as Benji, Ving Rhames as Luther, and Rebecca Ferguson as Ilsa Faust. Alec Baldwin returns as Ethan’s boss, as does Michelle Monaghan as Ethan’s wife. Angela Bassett and Vanessa Kirby join in the fun for the first time.
“Mission: Impossible – Fallout” opens in theaters July 27.