- This Week in TV: A Guide to New and Returning Series
- BBC Offers First Look At Doctor Who's New "Companions" in World Cup Halftime Teaser
- Sacha Baron Cohen Teases New Show With 10-Minute Preview Clip
- Dennis Rodman Booed at Bruce Willis Roast
- Prosecutors File Notice of Appeal in 'Bachelorette' Contestant Assault Case
Reviews for Solo: A Star Wars Story aren’t the best, but almost every critic is in agreement about one thing: Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian is terrific. The Atlanta star portrays the suave gambler, originally played by Billy Dee Williams in the first Star Wars trilogy, and along with the character’s droid companion L3 (Phoebe Waller-Bridge), he’s stealing the movie out from under young Han Solo himself, Alden Ehrenreich.
Solo, which comes out next week, leaves room for a sequel. Ehrenreich has a three-picture option for the character, and director Ron Howard has suggested it’s up to the fans (via box office success) to determine if Solo 2 actually happens. However, critics and possibly the fans might prefer a Lando…