- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
Reviews for Solo: A Star Wars Story aren’t the best, but almost every critic is in agreement about one thing: Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian is terrific. The Atlanta star portrays the suave gambler, originally played by Billy Dee Williams in the first Star Wars trilogy, and along with the character’s droid companion L3 (Phoebe Waller-Bridge), he’s stealing the movie out from under young Han Solo himself, Alden Ehrenreich.
Solo, which comes out next week, leaves room for a sequel. Ehrenreich has a three-picture option for the character, and director Ron Howard has suggested it’s up to the fans (via box office success) to determine if Solo 2 actually happens. However, critics and possibly the fans might prefer a Lando…