- Patrick Stewart Joins the 'Charlie's Angels' Reboot; Here's Everything We Know
- The First 'Captain Marvel' Trailer Has Landed; Here's Everything We Know So Far
- DVD Obscura: Ethan Hawke Shines in 'First Reformed,' Plus More Essentials for Home Video Fans
- First 'Captain Marvel' Trailer Arrives Tuesday Morning; Here's Everything We Know So Far
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Predator' Meets 'Home Alone,' Imagining Michael B. Jordan as Superman and More
Reviews for Solo: A Star Wars Story aren’t the best, but almost every critic is in agreement about one thing: Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian is terrific. The Atlanta star portrays the suave gambler, originally played by Billy Dee Williams in the first Star Wars trilogy, and along with the character’s droid companion L3 (Phoebe Waller-Bridge), he’s stealing the movie out from under young Han Solo himself, Alden Ehrenreich.
Solo, which comes out next week, leaves room for a sequel. Ehrenreich has a three-picture option for the character, and director Ron Howard has suggested it’s up to the fans (via box office success) to determine if Solo 2 actually happens. However, critics and possibly the fans might prefer a Lando…