- 'Cheers' Finale at 25: Untold Stories From Inside the Writers' Room
- 18 Million Watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding on TV in U.K.
- Tina Fey Navigates a Star-Studded Audience and Broadway in 'SNL' Hosting Return
- 'SNL': Tina Fey Revives Sarah Palin Impression in Hosting Return
- Robert De Niro Spies on Alec Baldwin's Trump in 'Sopranos'-Style 'SNL' Cold Open
Reviews for Solo: A Star Wars Story aren’t the best, but almost every critic is in agreement about one thing: Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian is terrific. The Atlanta star portrays the suave gambler, originally played by Billy Dee Williams in the first Star Wars trilogy, and along with the character’s droid companion L3 (Phoebe Waller-Bridge), he’s stealing the movie out from under young Han Solo himself, Alden Ehrenreich.
Solo, which comes out next week, leaves room for a sequel. Ehrenreich has a three-picture option for the character, and director Ron Howard has suggested it’s up to the fans (via box office success) to determine if Solo 2 actually happens. However, critics and possibly the fans might prefer a Lando…