- Patrick Stewart Joins the 'Charlie's Angels' Reboot; Here's Everything We Know
- The First 'Captain Marvel' Trailer Has Landed; Here's Everything We Know So Far
- DVD Obscura: Ethan Hawke Shines in 'First Reformed,' Plus More Essentials for Home Video Fans
- First 'Captain Marvel' Trailer Arrives Tuesday Morning; Here's Everything We Know So Far
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Predator' Meets 'Home Alone,' Imagining Michael B. Jordan as Superman and More
Now we know what Eddie from “IT” looks like as an adult.
“It: Chapter Two” has cast James Ransone (“Tangerine,” “Sinister”) as the adult version of Eddie Kaspbrak. Jack Dylan Grazer played young Eddie in the first movie.
Ransone himself shared the news on his protected Twitter account, but Consequences of Sound found a screenshot of his tweet:
Ransone joins what’s shaping up to be an amazing cast. Jessica Chastain is on board as Beverly, James McAvoy will play Bill, and Bill Harder will be Richie. And of course, Bill Skarsgård is set to reprise his now iconic role as Pennywise the Clown.
“IT” was a huge success, earning more than $700 million at the global box office. A sequel was a no-brainer. Director Andy Muschietti recently teased at CinemaCon, “It’s going to be scarier and more intense, so bring you adult diapers.”
“It: Chapter Two” is scheduled to open in theaters September 6, 2019.