- Next 3 Surprising Comedies: 'The Upside,' 'What Men Want,' 'Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral'
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' VFX Breakdown, 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' Lego Set and More
- 'Halloween' Comes Home, Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases
- Watch First, Totally Unnerving 'Us' Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Comics on Film: The Excellent 'Aquaman' Proves That the DC Universe Lives
Now we know what Eddie from “IT” looks like as an adult.
“It: Chapter Two” has cast James Ransone (“Tangerine,” “Sinister”) as the adult version of Eddie Kaspbrak. Jack Dylan Grazer played young Eddie in the first movie.
Ransone himself shared the news on his protected Twitter account, but Consequences of Sound found a screenshot of his tweet:
Ransone joins what’s shaping up to be an amazing cast. Jessica Chastain is on board as Beverly, James McAvoy will play Bill, and Bill Harder will be Richie. And of course, Bill Skarsgård is set to reprise his now iconic role as Pennywise the Clown.
“IT” was a huge success, earning more than $700 million at the global box office. A sequel was a no-brainer. Director Andy Muschietti recently teased at CinemaCon, “It’s going to be scarier and more intense, so bring you adult diapers.”
“It: Chapter Two” is scheduled to open in theaters September 6, 2019.