- 'Aquaman' Debuts First Poster; Here's Everything We Know
- Anderson Cooper Calls Trump-Putin Presser "Disgraceful"
- John Oliver Puts Ivanka Trump in 'Get Out,' Releases More Unaired Graphics
- Joe Walsh Explains His Support to Arm Toddlers on 'Who Is America?'
- Dark Horse to Preview 'Stranger Things' Comic Book at Comic-Con
What’s Halloween without “Trick ‘r Treat”?
The 2007 cult horror comedy movie written and directed by Michael Dougherty is getting the terrifying maze treatment it deserves at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Beginning September 14 at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood, the “Trick ‘r Treat” maze will transport guests to Warren Valley, Ohio on Halloween night to celebrate the holiday’s dark traditions. Recreating some of the anthology’s most iconic scenes, the disturbing new maze invites brave thrill-seekers to become entwined within the secrets of this sleepy suburban town.
And as this teaser video warns, “Break the rules, pay the price.”
Maze runners will experience some of the film’s most grisly scenes and encounter hauntingly familiar characters and places, like Mr. Kreeg’s infamous house.
This year, “Trick ‘r Treat” joins “Stranger Things,” which is getting its own spooky Upside Down-themed maze at Universal.