- The Last Horror Blog: 'Ma,' 'The Curse of La Llorona,' 'Happy Death Day 2U'
- Today in Movie Culture: The Making of Movie Tie-In Action Figures, More Robert Pattinson as Batman Fan Art and More
- Edgy Octavia Spencer Stars in 'Ma'; Here's Everything We Know
- Danny Boyle's 'Yesterday' Gets First Trailer; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Aladdin' Meets 'It,' 'RoboCop' in Real Life and More
What’s Halloween without “Trick ‘r Treat”?
The 2007 cult horror comedy movie written and directed by Michael Dougherty is getting the terrifying maze treatment it deserves at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Beginning September 14 at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood, the “Trick ‘r Treat” maze will transport guests to Warren Valley, Ohio on Halloween night to celebrate the holiday’s dark traditions. Recreating some of the anthology’s most iconic scenes, the disturbing new maze invites brave thrill-seekers to become entwined within the secrets of this sleepy suburban town.
And as this teaser video warns, “Break the rules, pay the price.”
Maze runners will experience some of the film’s most grisly scenes and encounter hauntingly familiar characters and places, like Mr. Kreeg’s infamous house.
This year, “Trick ‘r Treat” joins “Stranger Things,” which is getting its own spooky Upside Down-themed maze at Universal.