- 'Aquaman' Debuts First Poster; Here's Everything We Know
- Anderson Cooper Calls Trump-Putin Presser "Disgraceful"
- John Oliver Puts Ivanka Trump in 'Get Out,' Releases More Unaired Graphics
- Joe Walsh Explains His Support to Arm Toddlers on 'Who Is America?'
- Dark Horse to Preview 'Stranger Things' Comic Book at Comic-Con
It’s gonna take a village of wizards to take down this villain.
The first trailer for “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” hit Twitter today. Eddie Redmayne returns to star in the sequel as magizoologist Newt Scamander. This time, he takes his adventures to Europe, where he’s sent by Hogwarts professor Albus Dumbledore (Jude Law) to track down the recently escaped dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp).
Get your #WandsReady. #FantasticBeasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald arrives in theaters November 16. pic.twitter.com/JNdS92eWGo
— Fantastic Beasts (@FantasticBeasts) March 13, 2018
Newt’s friends from the first movie — Tina (Katherine Waterston), Queenie (Alison Sudol), and Jacob (Dan Fogler) — are also in for the hunt. But they soon realize just how dangerous and powerful Grindelwald really is, not to mention the fact that he’s raising an army of pure-blooded wizards to rule over all non-magical beings.
“Fantastic Beasts 2” opens in theaters