- Next 3 Long-awaited Sequels: 'The Girl in the Spider's Web,' 'Mary Poppins Returns,' 'Zombieland 2'
- Comics on Film: With No Movies in Sight, Would a Return to TV Be Better for Superman?
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Music Video, Harrison Ford in 'Solo' and More
- The Week in Movie News: Idris Elba Joins 'Cats,' the Warrens Return in 'Annabelle 3' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Alternate Endings and VFX Breakdown and More
After Jack Black accused “Thor: Ragnarok” of “totally poaching his jam” for using Led Zeppelin’s “Immigrant Song,” Chris Hemsworth responded that he’s more than ready for a battle of the jams. (Even though he has no idea what that means.)
Black posted an Instagram video a few days ago in which he said, “I’m calling you out, Thor. This is a challenge!”
This is a challenge! #SchoolOfRagnarok @chrishemsworth @taikawaititi
A post shared by Jack Black (@jackblack) on Nov 9, 2017 at 10:11am PST
In his own Instagram video, Hemsworth admitted that he is “guilty as charged” when it comes to using the same song Black did in his 2003 comedy “School of Rock.” And he’s more than willing to battle… if he just could figure out what Black means by “jam.”
in response to @jackblack #schoolofragnarock #jam @taikawaititi @marvel #thorragnarok
A post shared by Chris Hemsworth (@chrishemsworth) on Nov 11, 2017 at 4:54pm PST
Hey, we’re ready for “School of Ragnarok.” Bring it!