- This Week in TV: A Guide to New and Returning Series
- BBC Offers First Look At Doctor Who's New "Companions" in World Cup Halftime Teaser
- Sacha Baron Cohen Teases New Show With 10-Minute Preview Clip
- Dennis Rodman Booed at Bruce Willis Roast
- Prosecutors File Notice of Appeal in 'Bachelorette' Contestant Assault Case
Who you gonna call? Not Bill Murray, if this ‘Ghostbusters 3’ tidbit from the Enquirer (via CinemaBlend) is to be believed (and it probably isn’t). Bill Murray was supposedly so displeased with the latest script for the long-in-the-works sequel that he shredded it and sent it back to Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd with a note stating, “No one wants to pay money to see fat, old men chasing ghosts!” It has long been reported that Murray is lukewarm at best about revisiting the ’80s franchise and many diehard fans feel the same way. Perhaps if the script involves zombies, Murray might consent to a cameo, at least.
Murray may have retired his proton pack, but he’s got other movies in the pipeline: ‘Hyde Park on Hudson’ (in which he plays Franklin D. Roosevelt) and ‘Moonrise Kingdom,’ which reteams him with director Wes Anderson, are both coming out in 2012.
Follow Moviefone on Twitter
Like Moviefone on Facebook