- 'Westworld': What the Season 2 Finale's Shocking Post-Credits Scene Means
- Critic's Notebook: 'Westworld' Took Its Time Opening the Door, But Season 3 Should Benefit From the Next Step Forward
- Netflix Airs 'Strong Black Lead' Spot Two Days After Firing PR Chief for Using 'N-Word’
- 'Westworld' Creator on Season 3: "It's Going to be a Whole New World"
- 'Westworld' Changes the Fabric of the Show With Violent Season 2 Finale
The reviews for It have finally arrived, just a couple days ahead of the movie’s release. But don’t let the lateness of their publication signal anything wrong. Just as the initial social media buzz on the Stephen King adaptation was positive, so are most of the full critiques, only now with some reservations. To start, It has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 96%.
It follows the story of a group of preteens who face off against an evil, child-murdering entity taking the form of a clown named Pennywise. The highly anticipated movie is reportedly sufficiently scary and does the original novel justice as a drama, too. It’s sure to be a hit and be granted a sequel that brings the rest of the book to the big screen.
Here’s what critics are saying about…