- 'Westworld': What the Season 2 Finale's Shocking Post-Credits Scene Means
- Critic's Notebook: 'Westworld' Took Its Time Opening the Door, But Season 3 Should Benefit From the Next Step Forward
- Netflix Airs 'Strong Black Lead' Spot Two Days After Firing PR Chief for Using 'N-Word’
- 'Westworld' Creator on Season 3: "It's Going to be a Whole New World"
- 'Westworld' Changes the Fabric of the Show With Violent Season 2 Finale
So. Many. Dads. Christmas should be renamed Father’s Day in this new trailer for “Daddy’s Home 2.”
Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell reunite in the sequel to their 2015 comedy. For Christmas, they decide to celebrate as one big “happy” family, including Dusty (Wahlberg), his ex-wife Sara (Linda Cardellini), their two kids, her husband Brad (Ferrell), Dusty’s new wife Karen (Alessandra Ambrosio), and her daughter.
Joining the fun is Dusty’s intimidating dad (Mel Gibson) and Brad’s goofy father (John Lithgow). And while Dusty and Brad start out on good terms, this is one powder keg of a family holiday. Things only get worse when Karen’s ex (John Cena) shows up to add even more dad rivalry to the mix.=
The sequel looks to deploy the same kind of slapstick, broad humor as the original, as seen in a gag where Ferrell cuts down a cell phone tower instead of a Christmas tree.
“Daddy’s Home 2” opens in theaters November 10.