- 'Westworld': What the Season 2 Finale's Shocking Post-Credits Scene Means
- Critic's Notebook: 'Westworld' Took Its Time Opening the Door, But Season 3 Should Benefit From the Next Step Forward
- Netflix Airs 'Strong Black Lead' Spot Two Days After Firing PR Chief for Using 'N-Word’
- 'Westworld' Creator on Season 3: "It's Going to be a Whole New World"
- 'Westworld' Changes the Fabric of the Show With Violent Season 2 Finale
Baby, it’s cold outside … but it’s hot in heerrrre for the “Bad Moms.”
Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn reunite for “A Bad Moms Christmas,” the holiday-themed sequel to their raunchy hit comedy. Christmas is hard enough on the three moms, but things get a lot worse with the arrival of their own mothers.
Kunis is trying to stand up to her perfectionist mom (Christine Baranski), while Bell’s mama (Cheryl Hines) is way too clingy. And then there’s Hahn’s mother (Susan Sarandon), who’s too busy boozin’ and cruisin’ to realize it’s not Easter.
The trio just want to let loose and have fun for the holiday. “Let’s put the ‘ass’ back in ‘Christm-ass,'” Hahn declares. And she gets that and some more thanks to the studly Justin Hartley, who puts on a very “Magic Mike”-like show for them.
“Bad Moms Christmas” opens in theaters November 3.