- Today in Movie Culture: London's Jeff Goldblum Statue, Christopher Nolan's Ways of Moving and More
- Watch a New Trailer for Robert Zemeckis' 'Welcome to Marwen'; Here's Everything We Know
- 'Overlord' Trailer Teases a World War II Zombie Movie; Here's Everything We Know So Far
- Today in Movie Culture: 'The Dark Knight' vs. Tim Burton's 'Batman,' Sound Editing vs. Sound Mixing and More
- New 'Robin Hood' Trailer Introduces a Thief in Training; Here's Everything We Know
With the world’s largest tech fund at his disposal (a cool $93 billion), the Japanese conglomerate’s brash CEO Masayoshi Son has spent big on everything from robotics to pharmaceuticals, and now he hopes to leverage his investment in Sprint for an aggressive push into pay TV.