- The Week in Movie News: 'Dune' Casts Oscar Nominee Timothée Chalamet, the Scoop on 'Aquaman' and More
- Today in Movie Culture: The Endurance of 'The Dark Knight,' Funny 'Batgirl' Auditions and More
- Musical 'Cats' to Star Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift and Ian McKellen; Here's Everything We Know
- 'Deadpool 2' Actress Zazie Beetz Joins DC's 'Joker'; Here's Everything We Know
- Today in Movie Culture: Batman Tries to Join the MCU, the Truth About Han Solo and More
With the world’s largest tech fund at his disposal (a cool $93 billion), the Japanese conglomerate’s brash CEO Masayoshi Son has spent big on everything from robotics to pharmaceuticals, and now he hopes to leverage his investment in Sprint for an aggressive push into pay TV.